Friday, September 29, 2017

32 Weeks. Three things and eating mold.




1. Lately heartburn has been a very real thing at night. Falling asleep while sitting up is soooo much easier than when I'm completely lying down on my side. I've made a "throne" as Jerry likes to call it, made of 4 pillows + my body pillow. It's pretty excessive but also necessary.




2. I'm becoming more aware of my body and how baby is doing. For the longest time I felt like I didn't know if he was moving or if it was just a gas bubble. But now it's pretty obvious and kinda fun :) Sometimes if I'm in the right position you can actually see him moving in there which is really weird but also cool. 


3. As we get closer and closer to our due date, I can't help but feel eager and anxious. Eager to meet baby but anxious about raising a tiny human. Wow, okay, this is really happening! Motherhood is the weirdest thing. No matter how many times you read about it, or hear about it, everything changes once you're actually experiencing it. For one thing, everything I do revolves around baby and I'm constantly worried about him. One time, we ate moldy salsa by accident (ew I know) and I FREAKED out. Pregnant or not I would freak out a little but my main concern was "did I just kill our baby??!" SOOO dramatic I know. It's kinda silly how worked up I get over the smallest things. I don't know what it is man... but motherhood I tell ya, it does things to your brain.



Baby Mobile: The Felting Dorcas 
10% off everything in their shop with "DAYLEE10"






2 comments:

  1. I drank a pint of milk cause thats all i wanted while i was pregnant (ice cold milk!) As i got to the last sip...PLOP! Something hit my lips...what was that!?! Curdling milk! YIKES! I felt the same way, what did i just do to my baby? Glad to say all was good. Being pregnant is no joke,this is the beginning of worrying forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll find best workboot guide. best-workbootsguide must have redwinglogging bootsfor all your logging needsthorogood lace to toe roofer boot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! I may not always be able to get back to you but just so you know, I read and appreciate every single one :)